Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Look out Chicago!

It's official!  Look out Chicago!  I am invading your city to pound the pavement on the 10th of October.  Which I just realized is 10-10-10.  I believe this bodes well for me...I happen to like even numbers.  EXCITING!

There is just something about running a marathon of this magnitude that really gets me excited about running all over again.  In fact, I get downright tingly.  All over.  From the top of my head to the very tips of my toes.  There is just something so magical about running a 26.2 with 45 000 other running crazed lunatics.  I dare say there will be an awesome energy in and around the city and its participants on that day.  I'm also very excited to have travel buddies for this one!  That's right- "TG" will be in attendance for the marathon and will be in fine form, no doubt.  I know we're ready for Chicago...but if Chicago is ready for us I cannot say.  And one final note...just a quick mention so as to not shift the cosmos too terribly much...it appears that there is not ONE, but TWO members of "TG" registered for this running event...

I know- it's only FEBRUARY and I'm not one to want life to pass me by...but...
HURRY UP OCTOBER!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Wow - running in the Chicago Marathon! Congratulations! I am so proud of you buddie!