Friday, February 5, 2010

In Case of Confusion

Just in case anyone is slightly confused...thank-you Wikipedia...

"Running is a means for an animal to move on foot. It is defined in sporting terms as a gait in which at some point all feet are off the ground at the same time. This is in contrast to walking, where one foot is always in contact with the ground, the legs are kept mostly straight and the center of gravity rides along fairly smoothly on top of the legs. The term running can refer to any of a variety of speeds ranging from jogging to sprinting."

People- both feet off the ground at the same time.  Got it?  Good.

Superbowl weekend.  In my crystal ball I see the Saints winning.  I also see myself consuming a few Summer in a cans and some salty snacks.  Which means I better get my butt out there and partake in the aforementioned definition. 

Peace out.

No comments: