Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pet Peeves

I have to be honest, people.  This little gem of a toque- NOT MEANT TO BE WORN IN THE GYM!  It's meant for outside, yes?  In the -30 temps and wind and snow, yes?  Then why, for the love of all things, do people insist on wearing toques in the gym during their workout?  Is there some scientific reason that I am not privy to?  If you are aware of such a reason, please, do enlighten...because I am starting to feel rage when I see people wearing toques at the gym.  The kind of rage that may force me to jersey a few people, steal their touqes and run away.

And I should mention that I would be tough to catch thanks to all my speed work on the track! 

P.S. I signed up to volunteer at the Calgary Marathon today.  I am going to do race package pick up and finish line duty!  Anyone else interested? Click here to get the form!  Calgary Marathon Volunteer Form

No comments: