Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just So You Know...

I haven't been running for 1 week. 

And I feel a bit like a crazed maniac.  Like a caged animal.  Like a prisoner in my own body.

Maybe a bit of an exaggeration on all fronts, but I'm PISSED.  I was working extra hard to get this bod ready for some intense marathon training.  And then I got bronchitis.  Not the doctor diagnosed kind, but the self diagnosed kind in which I cannot stop hacking (the nurse at work informed me this is damaging my lungs; sorry lungs) and I feel like I'm breathing through a straw.

Oprah and Dr.Phil, you were distracting for a couple of days, but I'm over you now.  I just want to go running.  Do you hear that universe?  DO YOU HEAR IT?  I don't ask for a lot (at least I don't think I do)...but I am going to ask for this.  Please.  For the sake of my sanity.  Cure this damn bronchitis and LET ME RUN.

No comments: