Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Running. Funny.

If you have never watched a video on my blog, please, please, PLEASE watch this one.  So very funny and a lovely break for a laugh during the day.  Laughing seems to just make the stress flow right out of the body, so I highly suggest investing 2 minutes in this video.  Trust me, your mindset will be changed instantly and a much more productive day you will have. 


Nice work, Brooks! Not quite enough to encourage me to get out of my Asics, but entertaining none the less.

On another note, it looks like the warm streak is over, running friends.  Sad but true.  I had to don the long underoos and a big pink toque for last nights 44 with the Tech Shop half marathon group.  Fingers crossed for more tropical temps soon...I am SO not cut out for the cold. 

And one last thing...thanks to Dr. Oats for the radical core work last evening.  Chinups were hard but I will get there.  Yes, I will. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did great! Fear of falling from the 9 foot bar must have given you super power!