Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just Because I Had to...

...because I love it.

 Simple.  Tell yourself it will be, and SURPRISE, maybe it will be.

And, of consequence lately- a small tidbit of news...

I'm in.  New York accepted me.  Yes.  Can. Not. Wait.  For those that have no clue what I speak of, I'm talkin' marathon.  NYC.  November 2011.  Yes, yes, yes!

First, Vancouver.  Starting to train faster, legs are dead, but that's OK- dead legs in February will hopefully lead to faster marathoning in May.

Also would like to give a shout out to the newbie runners in my life- M and G, as you trundle (perhaps my new favourite word) along in Vancouver, I am with you in spirit!  Good for you guys!  Super impressive...keep on trundlin'...

And last, but not least...

It's warmer...TG, because I am tired of the treadmill!

No comments: