Wednesday, October 6, 2010

YES!

It's finally here!

Way back in February when I signed up for this one, I felt like it would never get here. But now it IS here. Yes...the Chicago marathon is 5 days away...EXCITING!

Going to Chicago with TG (those girls)...

EXCITING!

And in a very un-Andrea Rice-like way, I feel super calm about the run and am just smiling everytime I think about it. How much fun this will be I cannot even imagine...just think, running a 26.2 with 45 000 peeps? Insane! So rather than do what I normally do in the week before a marathon (worry about my training, invent new injuries, worry that I might be getting sick, worry that I haven't rested enough...worry...worry...worry), I am going to continue to enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...

Dare I say I'm feelin' the triple c...calm, cool, collected...

With a 4th addition...

CLARITY.

In CHICAGO!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

P.S. Pics to follow as I KNOW ARJR will be taking some fabulous shots!

No comments: