Friday, February 3, 2012

Running Shoe Fashionista

This is a photo of the shoes currently at my front door:

From left to right:

Trainer Shoes.

Regular Running shoes (Asics 2160's Love.)

Super Speedy Track Shoes (more Asics.  Love)

Saucony Hattori Minimalist trainers (for practicing barefoot running)

LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove.

Admission: There are currently 4 other pairs of running shoes in my front closet.  My old running shoes.  My old old running shoes.  My old old old running shoes.  And one more older pair.  Eeep!  Time to make a donation.

Admission x2: I was just thinking how I should get a new pair of 2170's and maybe some trail shoes. 

Hi.  My name is Andrea and I am addicted to running shoes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The American company DC shoes have been running their business since 1993 and have never failed to expand their clothing range and build a global known reputation for themselves with a collection of intelligently manufactured footwear and apparel

dc shoes trainers