Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Cardio Machine

No, I am not talking about the treadmill, elliptical or stationary bike. I AM referring to one of the lovelies who is training for the half marathon with me. Let’s just say her name is…
Nikki Carrington.

Wow. Does this woman have cardiovascular fitness. She is CRAZY when it comes to those machines. Thus the name “cardio machine”. When I picture her on an elliptical, I picture the words “Give ‘er” scrolling across the bottom. She is in fabulous shape. So much so, that I think this half marathon business will be a piece of cake for her. Realistically, she has nothing to worry about fitness wise, and I think that as soon as she starts upping her mileage in the long training runs she is going to realize that not only is the half well within her reach, but probably the full is something she could do too. Or at least I hope so.

ANYHOW…nice work Nikki Carrington. I do admire your cardio prowess.

And to quote one ARice Junior…

That is all.

No comments: