Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where's Waldo?

Here is a picture of me at the start of the 2011 BMO Vancouver Marathon.  If you recall, I ran in this marathon.  In case you're wondering, my legs are STILL reminding me that I ran in this marathon- ouch.

Photo Courtesy of the Vancouver Sun- Ian Smith- PNG

Bonus points for anyone who can find me.  Hint: I am wearing a lovely blue-green t-shirt and am doing something strange with my head.  I'm going to say I was mid sneeze.

Post race report to follow as soon as I find some time to do it!  Happy trails to those of you who are (finally) enjoying your runs in the lovely spring weather and sunshine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or perhaps you were looking to heaven for divine intervention? If so, it worked! - congratulations on the amazing result 3:13 (very fast) along with a top 10 finish and first in your division in a major marathon. You should be very proud!

You have to love the guy in the front row with his arms in the air. I wonder if he ended up winning? :)

-pd

Andrea said...

That guy TOTALLY won- hee. Definitley a dark horse.

tough but good run. Very happy with the time on a tough course. Already plotting how I can improve and hoping my legs improve quickly so I can get out there and RUN!