Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back with a Capital B!

Several warm up runs- check.

2nd pace run, average pace 7:18 per mile- check.

1st long training run for Chicago out of the way- check.

Yes, yes yes...I'm back, baby...and with a capital B too!

It feels good to be running again.  Better than good in fact...it feels GREAT.  And running around K city rather than dreary old brown town with the lake in the background and a pending post run swim each and every time I hit the pavement is even more fabulous!  I heart summer.  Yes I do!

Sorry for the lack of posts, I know that all of you have been pining away for a post from me.  I'm sure you're wondering how you've survived this long without one.  That is in between enjoying the beautiful summer and a few summers in a can.  Ha. 

And just to add insult to injury, I don't have much to say, except that training for Chicago is well under way.  Don't worry- I'll keep you posted by posting more frequently.

Peace out.

No comments: